AADSM Mastery Exhibitor Information
Important Update (last updated May 15, 2020)
- Mastery Course I: August 1-September 15
- Mastery Course II: October 1-November 30
- Mastery Course III: December 1-January 31
Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Open access to all AADSM members in addition to Mastery students
- Company descriptions
- Video-recorded sales pitches
- Company logos
- Company phone numbers
- Direct links to company websites
- Direct links to company social media accounts, such as Facebook, and Instagram
- Quick links to inquire about a product via email
- Capability to filter companies by product type
- Active company listing for 12 months (August 1, 2020 - August 1, 2021)
- AADSM Sponsors receive the following benefits
- preferred listing
- discounted pricing
- An attendee list
- Access to AADSM Mastery Program content
For further details on the above amenities, click the button below.
| Exhibitor |
| Silver Sponsor|
| Gold Sponsor|
| Platinum Sponsor|
The AADSM reserves the right to reject an application. The enforcement of this right is at the sole and absolute discretion of AADSM management.
About the AADSM Mastery Program
The AADSM Mastery Program is a comprehensive, clinically focused and evidence-based education program that provides dentists with the necessary training and skills they need to provide oral appliance therapy to patients who suffer from obstructive sleep apnea and snoring. This program is limited to licensed dentists and consists of three online courses (Mastery I, Mastery II, and Mastery III). Upon successful completion of the program, dentists will be eligible to sit for the ABDSM certification examination.
The AADSM provides unbiased, standardized education and therefore does not reference any specific appliance or other product or service during its educational courses. Attendees of Mastery will instead become familiar with the Mastery Nomenclature for Device Classification, so industry is encouraged to refer to this document when corresponding with attendees.