Annual Meeting Registration and CE
|Registration Type||Registration Rate|
|AADSM Student Member||$60|
The above registration rates include access to the virtual exhibit hall and all general sessions, including the three educational tracks offered on Saturday and the new Practice Management Track on Sunday.
AADSM members save $450!
Not an AADSM member? Join today to receive the discounted member registration fee.
At the conclusion of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Acquire knowledge about the management of obstructive sleep apnea in adults;
- Discuss state-of-the-art knowledge of recent advances in dental sleep medicine and sleep apnea treatment;
- Review the relationship between obstructive sleep apnea, obesity and other associated co-morbidities;
- Understand the evidence regarding long-term oral appliance therapy, including potential side effects and options for managing complications in patients with snoring and/or OSA; and
- Apply best practices for building and developing a successful dental sleep medicine practice, including an overview of proper patient management and development of care plans; creating awareness about sleep-related breathing disorders and their treatments; positioning your practice as a provider of dental sleep medicine; and proper medical insurance billing.
Continuing Education Information
The AADSM is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ADA.org/cerp.
The AADSM designates this activity for a maximum of 42 continuing education credits.
The AADSM Annual Meeting will be presented through recorded lectures followed by live question and answer.
Contact the AADSM at (630) 737-9705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.