Annual Meeting Registration and CEGo Back
Register for Annual Meeting Recordings
Registration Rates (for access to recordings of Tracks A and B)
The below registration rates include access to recordings of all sessions in Tracks A and B from July 15, 2022 - May 15, 2023.
|AADSM Active-Duty Military Member**||$150|
|AADSM Dental Team Member***||$300|
|AADSM Student Member||complimentary|
**This rate is only available to those who are Active-duty Military members of the AADSM. If you are active-duty military, download the application for Active-duty Military Membership.
***This rate is only available to dental team members who are members of the AADSM. Click here to learn more about dental team membership.
AADSM members save $175!
Not an AADSM member? Join today to receive the discounted member registration fee.
The 2022 AADSM 30th Anniversary Meeting was conducted as a live, in-person educational activity from May 13-15, 2022 and consisted of three general session tracks (Tracks A, B, and C). The meeting was comprised of lectures, panel discussions, and roundtable discussions, all followed by question and answer.
Sessions in Tracks A and B were recorded live and will be made available after the meeting as an electronically mediated, on-demand activity for a limited period of time. Registration for the in-person meeting includes access to these recordings at no additional cost. Those who were unable to register for the in-person meeting can purchase access to the recordings HERE.
At the conclusion of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Acquire knowledge about the management of obstructive sleep apnea in adults;
- Discuss state-of-the-art knowledge of recent advances in dental sleep medicine and sleep apnea treatment;
- Review the relationship between obstructive sleep apnea, obesity and other associated co-morbidities;
- Understand the evidence regarding long-term oral appliance therapy, including potential side effects and options for managing complications in patients with snoring and/or OSA; and
- Apply best practices for building and developing a successful dental sleep medicine practice, including an overview of proper patient management and development of care plans; creating awareness about sleep-related breathing disorders and their treatments; positioning your practice as a provider of dental sleep medicine; and proper medical insurance billing.
Continuing Education Information
The AADSM is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ADA.org/cerp.
The 2022 AADSM 30th Anniversary Meeting will be conducted as a live, in-person educational activity from May 13-15, 2022, consisting of three general session tracks (Tracks A, B, and C). Tracks A and B will be recorded and will be available after the meeting for a limited time on-demand. Track C will be interactive by nature and will not be recorded. Registration for the in-person meeting will include access to Track A and B recordings at no additional cost.
The AADSM designates this activity for the maximum of 38 CE credits for attendees who attend the meeting in-person and listen to recorded sessions on-demand after the meeting. This number is dependent on the number of Track C sessions an individual attends while at the meeting.
For those who are unable to attend the meeting in-person and purchase the recordings of Tracks A and B after the meeting, the AADSM designates this on-demand, electronically mediated activity for a maximum of 28 CE credits.
Contact the AADSM at (630) 686-9874 or firstname.lastname@example.org.