Practice Management Course
February 28 - March 1, 2020
Streamline dental sleep medicine operations in your practice.
Topics and Speakers:
- The Future of Dental Sleep Medicine: Building a DSM Practice of Collaboration, Motivating Patients to Treatment Acceptance and Marketplace Differentiation (Emerson Wickwire, PhD)
- Improving Referrals from Physicians (Ken Mogell, DMD)
- Panel Discussion: Implementing a DSM Practice Model
- David Schwartz, DDS (DSM in general practice)
- Michael Hnat, DMD (DSM only)
- Michelle Cantwell, DMD (hospital-based)
- Empowering Teams: Internal Marketing for Building Your DSM Practice (Mark Murphy, DDS)
- DSM Team Champion (Belinda Postol, RN)
- Documenting Patient Information: A Dentist’s Guide to Electronic Health Records (Jeff Rogers, DMD)
- Panel Discussion: Understanding Medical Billing for DSM (Ken Mogell, DMD and Dominic Sawaya, JD, MPPA)
- Formulas for a Successful DSM Practice (Mark Murphy, DDS)
- Workflow Systems and Team Utilization to Streamline Your DSM Practice (Paul Jacobs, DDS)
- Health Policy Considerations for Medicare Enrollment, Participation, and Documentation (Dominic Sawaya, JD, MPPA)
- Navigating Private Insurance Networks (Scott Craig)
- Marketing and Online Presence (Brianna McKinney)
- The Next Step in DSM Excellence: Facility Accreditation (Paul Jacobs, DDS)
- Friday 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Sunday 8:00am - 12:30pm
Renaissance Orlando SeaWorld
6677 Sea Harbor Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
Rate: $199 (plus a $30 resort fee), until January 30, 2020, or until the room block sells out.
Reservations: Book Online or call 1-800-266-9432 and refer to "AADSM Course".
Course Registration Rates:
|On or Before|
|AADSM Active Duty Military Member||$250*||$325*|
|Staff of AADSM Member|
Note: Log in as an AADSM Member to register staff
*This rate is only available to those who are Active-duty Military Members of the AADSM. If you are active-duty military and want to become a member of the AADSM, download the application for Active-duty Military Membership.
February 24, 2020
Download Registration Form
Orlando International Airport: 12 miles from hotel
To cancel a registration, written notification must be submitted to Rose Zuniga, Education Assistant, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A $50.00 administrative fee will be withheld on cancellations postmarked by February 7, 2020. After this date, no refunds will be available. Refunds are not provided to no-shows. The AADSM reserves the right to cancel a course and provide full refunds should conditions warrant. The refunds will only include the cost of registration for the course.
Weather Cancellation Policy:
In the event that a registrant is unable to attend a course due to severe weather forcing airline cancellations or airport closures, the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine will apply 50 percent of the individual’s registration fees toward another AADSM course (excluding the AADSM Annual Meeting) held within 12 months. Registrants will need to provide documentation from the airport or airline confirming the inability to travel due to severe weather within 30 days following the course. The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine will not apply this policy to the AADSM Annual Meeting, as the length and nature of the meeting allows for registrants to attend a portion of the event regardless of severe weather.
Refunds will not be applied to the original payment source (i.e., credit card). Any refunds processed by the AADSM will be paid by check to individuals in the US (or e-payment to individuals who chose to set up an account in Bill.com) and by wire transfer to individuals outside of the US.
Confirmation and Registration Disclaimer:
Registration is limited. Please register early. Confirmation letters will be sent via email within one week of receipt of mailed or faxed-in registration forms and payment. All attendees must preregister; on-site registration will not be accepted. The AADSM will not be held liable if an individual purchases an airline ticket before receiving confirmation of registration for a course.
Photography and/or recording of any kind (other than by the AADSM) of sessions or speakers is strictly prohibited. No cameras or recording devices will be allowed in the meeting rooms at any time. Violation of this rule could result in the confiscation of the film or recording device and removal of the individual from the meeting.
The AADSM is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The AADSM designates this course for 15.5 continuing education credits.
For questions, contact Rose Zuniga at email@example.com or 630-686-1470.