The AADSM Online Store
has a variety of items to help educate patients, staff, and yourself. Visit the online store today for products such as:
- Slide presentations
- Online courses
- Scrub Tops
- And more!
The AADSM provides the following practice management resources and more for members.
- Learn how dentists can get reimbursed from medical insurance and Medicare for providing oral appliance therapy. You can also download templates of reimbursement letters and forms.
- Answers to some of dentist's most common questions about reimbursement.
- Tips on what information to consider when you evaluate a medical billing company.
FDA clearance/approval does not mean oral appliance is reimbursed. Learn more.
A template form that you can use to refer a patient to a physician for diagnosis of sleep-related breathing disorder(s).
A form you can use to both request a prescription for oral appliance therapy and provide necessary documentation to payers and insurance providers in order to request patient coverage.
- This form can be used to document clinical findings prior to initiation of oral appliance therapy. This form is comprehensive, however, you are encouraged to tailor it to your practice's needs.
A form you can download and use in your office to inform your patients about the risks of untreated sleep apnea, the advantages and limitations of oral appliance therapy, and the potential side effects of oral appliances used to treat sleep-related breathing disorders.
- A form to use as a guide to advise patients about the benefits and risks of using telehealth services for dental sleep medicine appointments. Please note that this form does not protect dentists from liability generally for malpractice or negligence in the performance of medical/dental services.
- A form to assist in informing patients about the risks and benefits of using a temporary oral appliance. Please note that this form does not protect dentists from liability generally for malpractice or negligence in the performance of medical/dental services.