Patient Jaw Exercises
- Here are some simple exercises that may help with any jaw soreness or bite changes you experience with the use of your oral appliance.
- Before you begin, consider applying moist heat on the affected areas for up to 10 minutes and massaging your cheeks and temples, as it helps improve blood flow to the muscles.
- When doing these exercises, move your jaw far enough to feel the muscle stretch, but avoid any movements that increase pain or soreness.
- You may perform these at any time of day.
- Contact your dentist if symptoms persist or pain increases.