Member Referral Program
As an AADSM member, you know the impact that membership has had on your dental sleep medicine career. With the AADSM Member Referral Program, now is your chance to share the value of AADSM membership with friends and colleagues! Encourage a friend or colleague to become a part of our vibrant community of dental sleep medicine professionals by joining the AADSM and you can receive over $1,000 in thank-you gifts each membership year.
When you encourage a friend or colleague to join as a new member at aadsm.org/membership, make sure they include your name in the “Referred By” section of the membership application process. The more members you refer – the more referral rewards you receive!
|Number of Referrals||Item||Dollar Value|
|1 Referral||Free recorded lecture or demo of choice (bundles not included)||$55|
|2 Referrals||Free AADSM scrub top + 1 brochure pack of choice||$70+|
|3 Referrals||Free membership for 2022||$400|
|4+ Referrals||Free 2021 annual meeting registration (general session)||$550|
Tips for Referring New Members
Each member referral helps to strengthen the AADSM community. A growing membership helps you connect with dental sleep medicine professionals across the world and increases opportunities for knowledge-sharing. It also helps the field of dental sleep medicine become more recognizable, which benefits members long-term.
When referring friends and colleagues to the AADSM...
- Start by talking with individuals in your network who you are most familiar with, then expand your efforts to contacts outside your immediate network.
- Personalize the messages you send to each individual. You can utilize the message templates we've created for Regular Membership, Academic Membership, or Dental Sleep Team Membership to help you get started.
- Follow up with those you contact to ensure they understand how to join, where to enter your name as a referral, and answer questions they may have. For specific questions, you can direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Utilize your social channels to spread the word! We’ve included sample social media posts here.
Terms & Conditions
By participating in the member referral program, you agree that you have read and understand the following rules of the program:
- The AADSM Member Referral Program is open to current, active members of the AADSM.
- The referred member must join as a new Regular, Active Duty Military, Staff, or Academic member.
- We encourage members to refer students to the AADSM, as well; however, student referrals do not count toward a members’ number of referrals.
- The referred member must include the name of the active member in the “Referred by” field at the time of joining.
- The 2021 program runs October 1, 2020 through September 30, 2021. The number of referrals and prizes resets with each membership year.
- Online learning module, scrub tops, and brochure pack rewards must be claimed by Sept. 30, 2022
- The free year of membership is good for the 2022 membership year.
- The free annual meeting registration is good for the 2021 meeting and only includes the general session fee.
Can I refer someone who was a member previously?
No, referrals must be new members (individuals who have never been a member of the AADSM).
The member I referred forgot to enter my name when joining. Can I still get credit for this referral?
No, the individual must include your name during the registration process in order for you to receive credit for the referral.
How will I know if I officially recruited a new AADSM member?
The AADSM will send you an email after each referral informing you of the referral credit.
How and when will I receive my referral reward?
After each referral joins, you will receive a follow up email from the AADSM with steps on receiving your referral reward.
Contact the AADSM at email@example.com or 630-686-9875