Member Referral Program
As an AADSM member, you know the impact that membership has had on your dental sleep medicine career. With the AADSM Member Referral Program, now is your chance to share the value of AADSM membership with friends and colleagues! Encourage a friend or colleague to become a part of our vibrant community of dental sleep medicine professionals by joining the AADSM to receive thank-you gifts with a combined value up to $1,000!
When you encourage a friend or colleague to join as a new member at aadsm.org/membership, make sure they include your name in the “Referred By” section of the membership application form. The more members you refer – the more referral rewards you receive!
|Number of Referrals||Item||Dollar Value|
|1 Referral||Free recorded lecture or demo of choice (bundles not included)||$55|
|2 Referrals||Free poster set of your choice||$50+|
|3 Referrals||Free membership for 2025||$400|
|4+ Referrals||Free 2025 annual meeting registration (general session)||~$625|
Tips for Referring New Members
Each member referral helps to strengthen the AADSM community. A growing membership helps you connect with dental sleep medicine professionals across the world and increases opportunities for knowledge-sharing. It also helps the field of dental sleep medicine become more recognizable, which benefits members long-term. Below are tips for referring new members:
|Start by talking with individuals in your network who you are most familiar with, then expand your efforts to contacts outside your immediate network.|
|Follow up with those you contact to ensure they understand how to join, where to enter your name as a referral, and answer questions they may have. For specific questions, you can direct them to email@example.com|
Can I refer someone who was a member previously?
- No, referrals must be new members (individuals who have never been a member of the AADSM).
The member I referred forgot to enter my name when joining. Can I still get credit for this referral?
- No, the individual must include your name during the registration process in order for you to receive credit for the referral.
How will I know if I officially recruited a new AADSM member?
- The AADSM will send you an email after each referral informing you of the referral credit.
How and when will I receive my referral reward?
- After each referral joins, you will receive a follow up email from the AADSM with steps on receiving your referral reward.
- Contact the AADSM at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-686-9875
Terms & Conditions
By participating in the member referral program, you agree that you have read and understand the following rules of the program:
- The AADSM Member Referral Program is open to current, active members of the AADSM.
- The referred member must join as a new Full, Federal Service, DSM Team, or Academic member.
- We encourage members to refer students to the AADSM, as well; however, student referrals do not count toward a members’ number of referrals.
- The referred member must include the name of the active member in the “Referred by” field at the time of joining.
- The 2024 program runs October 1, 2023 through September 30, 2024. The number of referrals and prizes resets with each membership year.
- Recorded lecture, demo, or poster rewards must be claimed by Sept. 30, 2024
- The free year of membership is good for the 2025 membership year.
- The free annual meeting registration is good for the 2025 meeting and only includes the general session fee.