Qualified Dentist Designation
The Qualified Dentist designation is a necessary first step that will position your practice for growth.
What Are the Benefits?
- Builds credibility for the oral appliance therapy you provide to treat sleep-disordered breathing
- Demonstrates your knowledge of dental sleep medicine to patients, referring physicians and payers
- Entitles members to be included in Find-an-AADSM-Dentist online directory
Who is Eligible to Attain the Designation?
How Do I Attain the Designation?
How Can I Renew My Qualified Dentist Designation?
- Submitting a copy of their current dental license and valid proof of liability coverage
- Submitting documentation of 15 hours of recognized CE (ADA CERP or AGD PACE) in dental sleep medicine, earned within the last 2 years, through any provider
- Paying an administrative fee of $100
Already have the designation and are ready to renew? Click the button below to get started:
If you have questions about the Qualified Dentist designation requirements, timeline or application process, contact the AADSM at email@example.com